synchronicity, accidents, thoughts, maps, concepts & original positivities

Saturday 11 June 2011

I just smiled.  I can't quite believe it.  A smile.  Small but genuine.  A little self conscious but real.  And on MY face.  :)  There wasn't a mirror so I didn't see it and I didn't have my camera to catch it but it was there.  I felt it.  Little victories are victories all the same and they should be celebrated. YAY for me!!  This depression has been winning long enough. 

After visiting doctors, shrinks and psychologigists I have come to the conclusion that the key to this is me.  It is I who needs to be my own catalyst, my own inspiration and my own role model.  This, makes the depressed me shrink.  It seems like a lot of pressure to put on myself..To become a Hero overnight.  Wouldn't it be great if I could though? 

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could walk into your own engine room and set a course for 'The Very Best I Can Be'?  Don't argue.  It really would be. :)  I like this thought very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment